If you are interested in visiting us, please send us a message with your requirements. We offer our fully-catered, fully-guided holidays on a by-request basis. The property is reserved exclusively for the use of your group or family, with a minimum of four adults required per booking and a maximum of 10 guests (including children).
Prices given are per week, we do not charge higher rates in the school holidays. During the UK school holidays we work Saturday-Saturday, but during term-time we are able to offer different arrival days and shorter stays (please contact us for prices). Travel from the UK is not included in the price of your holiday.
Prices (per week)
Adults (age 16 and over)
Children under 2 years
2 – 10 years old
11 – 15 years old
Child prices are for children sharing a family room with their parents and will be applied based on age on arrival. A cot, high-chair and pushchair are all available free of charge.
Payment is in GB Pounds by bank transfer. A 20% deposit is required on booking, with the full balance payable 2 months before arrival.
- Supported daily rides (we usually have one day off!)
- Use of our bikes, bike workshop and tools
- All meals, from afternoon tea on your arrival day until breakfast on your day of departure, except one evening dinner
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Early evening tapas
- Beer/wine with tapas and dinner
- Linen and towels
- Use of the washing machine
- Any other activities run by us (eg walking, lake swimming…)
…and what’s not…
- Travel from the UK
- Airport transfers
- Holiday insurance
- Bike hire from external providers
- One evening meal
- Activities not run by us (eg parascending, rafting…)
Transfers are not included in your holiday price. We recommend that you hire a car to fully explore the area, but if required, we can arrange collection from Barcelona, Girona or Reus airports for an additional charge.